This Classy Nails Black Velvet Professional UV Gel Nail Kit includes an amazing 13 items, providing everything you need for a professional, salon quality look, each and every time. For a manicure or pedicure that lasts up to two weeks with no chipping this kit provides salon nails for a fraction of the price in the comfort of your own home.
This Classy Nails Black Velvet Professional UV Gel Nail Kit is just £34.95 (no lamp option).
This Classy Nails Professional UV Gel Polish Kit includes:
- Choice of No Lamp (If you already have one), 48W Lamp suitable home / light salon use or 48W professional lamp
- 1 x Classy Gel Top Coat (7.3ml)
- 1 x Classy Gel Base Coat (7.3ml)
- Classy Gel Colour Polishes (7.3ml) - Black Velvet
- 1 x Classy Gel Remover (120ml)
- 1 x Classy Nail Prep & Wipe (120ml)
- 20 x Classy Nail Shine Wipes
- 1 x Nail Buffer Block
- 1 x Emery Board 240/240
- 1 x Stainless Steel Nail Cuticle Spoon, Pusher, and Remover Cutter Nipper Clipper Cut Set
- 1 x Classy Cuticle Oil (7.3ml)
- 10 x Classy Foil Remover Wraps
- 10 x Orange Wood Sticks
- 1 x Detailed Application, Removal and Storage Instructions
- Housed in Gift Box
- 14 Day High Gloss Wear
- No Chips or Scratches
- Easy Application and Removal Process
- Fast Drying Time
- No Nail Damage
For proper gel polish adhesion, it is important that the nail plate is dehydrated and free of oils, skin and debris. Prep and file nails by removing shine and rough ridges from nails. Clean oil/dirt off nails to ensure a smooth and sanitised surface before applying the base coat. Dehydrate your nails using Classy Nails Prep & Wipe or Classy Primer.
Set up your UV/LED lamp in preparation for the curing process. Do not use the UV/LED lamp unless curing.
1. Apply a thin layer of base coat evenly onto the nail surface and cure in the UV/LED lamp for 10 seconds.
2. Apply a thin and even first coat of gel colour polish and cure. The first colour coat may look streaky.
3. Apply a second thin and even coat of gel colour polish and cure.
4. Apply a thin even layer of top coat and cure.
5. With a Classy Nail Shine Wipe remove any sticky residue and wipe to reveal that high gloss shine.
6. Repeat this process on the other hand.
7. Apply at room temperature to ensure good consistency for application.
NB: Please note that after each application the nails will feel sticky/tacky to touch. The lamp cures your nails. The lamp does NOT DRY your nails.
LED Lamp: 60 seconds or 30 seconds dependent on LED lamp
1. Using a coarse nail file (180 grit) gently buff down the top layer of polish breaking the top coat seal.
2. Soak a Classy Nails Foil Remover Wrap in Classy Gel Remover.
3. Wrap the Classy Nails Foil Remover Wrap around your fingertip and nail and squeeze to form a 'finger cap.
4. Leave for approximately 10-15 minutes, then remove the foil remover wrap from each finger. The gel polish should look as if it is falling off the nail and lifted and can be removed with little to no pressure.