This CND Shellac Chic Starter Polish Kit includes everything you need for a professional, salon quality look, each and every time. For a manicure or pedicure that lasts up to two weeks with no chipping this kit provides salon nails for a fraction of the price in the comfort of your own home. This kit includes our own Classy Nails 36W UV lamp which is suitable for home and salon/professional use.
CND Shellac Chic Starter Kit includes:
1 x Classy Nails White UV 36W Professional Lamp complete with 120 second timer and 4 bulbs
1 x CND Shellac Base Coat (7.3ml)
1 x CND Shellac Top Coat (7.3ml)
1 x CND Shellac Cream Puff (7.3ml)
1 x CND Shellac Romantique (7.3ml)
1 x CND Shellac Tropix (7.3ml)
1 x CND Shellac Wildfire (7.3ml)
1 x CND Scrubfresh (59ml)
1 x CND CuticleAway (177ml)
1 x CND SolarOil (7.3ml)
1 x Pure Isopropyl Alcohol (59ml)
1 x CND Shellac Nourishing Remover (59ml)
1 x Kanga File
1 x Orangewood Stick
1 x Brochure
1 x CND Shellac Certification Flyer
14 Day High Gloss Wear
No Chips or Scratches
Easy Application and Removal Process
Fast Drying Time
No Nail Damage
CND Shellac Application & Removal
- Prep nails prior to application.
- Set up UV/LED lamp.
How to Apply
- Shake each bottle before use to blend.
- Apply a thin layer of CND base coat evenly onto the nail surface and cure in the UV./LED lamp for 10 seconds.
- Apply a thin and even first coat of CND UV gel colour polish and cure in the UV lamp for 120 seconds/LED lamp 60 seconds.
- Apply a second thin and even coat of CND UV gel colour polish and cure in the UV lamp for 120 seconds/LED lampp 60 seconds.
- Apply a thin even layer of CND top coat and cure in the UV lamp for 120 seconds/LED lamp 60 seconds.
- Wipe nails carefully with the IPA solution to remove any sticky residue and to reveal that high gloss shine.
- Repeat this process on the other hand.
- Soak a CND foil remover wrap with CND nourishing remover and place directly onto the nail.
- Wrap the CND foil remover wrap around the fingertip and nail and squeeze to form a finger cap.
- Leave for approximately 10 minutes. With a twisting motion gently remove the CND foil remover wrap.
- Gently remove any leftover Shellac with an orange wood stick.
- Shake each bottle thoroughly before each use to disperse the solvents which helps prevent evaporation and thickening.
- Close the cap firmly when not in use. This will prevent solvent from evaporating in between services. It may be necessary to clean the neck of the bottle after use to ensure a tight closure.
- Do not expose the bottle to light without the cap firmly in place. Exposure to light can begin the curing process; this includes sunlight and table lamps.
- Replace the cap when you are not actually applying the product. This limits evaporation as well as exposure to light.
- Apply at room temperature to ensure good consistency for application and eliminate fast evaporation of the solvents.